PCP air rifles are becoming more and more popular, as they provide a lot of power in a lightweight package. But which is the lightest PCP air rifle on the market? Keep reading to learn more!
The AEA Element is a lightweight, portable PCP air rifle that can be easily carried in any backpack or toolbox. Made almost completely from carbon fiber and sporting features like an ergonomic folding stock – it’s both lightweight (2.8 pounds without the scope) yet still durable enough for all sorts of outdoor adventures.
- CALIBER: .22 – .25
- Weight: 2.8 LBS
- Barrel Length: 16 Inches
- Overall Length: 35 Inches
- Integral Shroud
- Cocking System: Side Bolt Lever
- Magazine Capacity: .22 Cal (10 shots) – .25 Cal (8 shots)
- Air Filling Pressure: 3600 PSI
- Air Tube Capacity: 180 CC
- Muzzle Velocity: .22 Cal (1000 FPS ,14.3 GR) – .25 Cal (850 FPS, 24 GR)
- Muzzle Energy .22 Cal 35 ft/lbs. (45 Joules) – .25 Cal 40 ft/lbs. (55 Joules)
- Optics: Picatinny Rail Scope Mount
(For more on the best PCP air rifle on the market, see this post)