This TACTACAM Reveal X & X PRO Trail Cameras Review is brought to you by The Old Deer Hunters. The TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Trail Camera is by far the best cellular trail camera I have ever used. This cellular trail camera is ideal for locations with limited cellular access because it comes with two sim cards, Verizon and ATT. Best of all, it is easy to use.
Cellular photos and videos from the TACTACAM Reveal X & X PRO Trail Cameras are very good, but if you actually download the videos from the card, they are fantastic and great for Youtube Videos.
Available From Amazon $149 TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Cellular Trail Camera
TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Cellular Trail Camera Amazon $149TACTACAM Reveal X Gen 2.0 Amazon $119TACTACAM Lithium Battery Pack Amazon $50SanDisc 32GB SD Card (Recommended) Amazon $11
TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Cellular Trail CameraVerizon and AT&TNO Glow , Integrated GPS Tracking , Built in LCD Screen , HD Photo and HD Video (X-PRO)
The TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Cellular Trail Camera is the newest cellular trail cam for 2023. This cellular trail camera is ideal for locations with limited cellular access because it comes with two sim cards, Verizon and ATT.
See what is going on on your hunting property with HD quality photos and 1080 video even when you’re not in the woods. The Tactacam REVEAL X Pro camera is not only small and discreet, but powerful enough to handle the extreme outdoor weather. It’s fast trigger and no glow IR technology will freeze the action day or night. Because of the No Glow IR flash and integrated GPS tracking, the Reveal XPro also makes and excellent wireless cellular security camera or surveillance camera.
Awesafe Gun Safe, Biometric Gun Safe for Pistols*
Awesafe Single Bedside Gun Safe $65 at AMAZONAwesafe 2-Handgun Bedside Gun Safe $119 at AMAZON
TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Is Easy to Use
Using this camera is very easy. Just load up the batteries and 32 GiG SD Card to get started. Download the app for your cell phone and add the camera. Setting the camera up is very easy with the app.
The camera has a 2″ viewing screen, so it is easy to aim during setup. You can see what the camera sees. It lets you align the camera perfectly so you get centered in the photo.
The photos are send to your phone and you can request HD photos or 1080 videos for small fee. You get 50 videos or HD photos for $5.
Customer Service is USA based by Real Hunters
- NEW 2023 MODEL! Integrated GPS Tracking – Built in LCD screen for photo viewing and programming!
- NEW HYBRID MODE for faster picture and video delivery AND superior battery life! HD pictures and videos sent to your phone , tablet or computer via the REVEAL by Tactacam APP!
- NO GLOW IR technology makes the X-Pro the perfect camera for hunting, security and surveillance! 96 FOOT flash and detection range! Lightening fast trigger!
- 32gb Class 10 U3 sd card required (Recommended brand – Tactacam) 12 AA batteries or Tactacam Lithium battery cartridge required.
- Includes Verizon and AT&T sim cards. Pick which has the best service in your area. No contract needed for activation. Pay annually or month to month.
- TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Trail Camera Review
Tactacam’s REVEAL X-Pro cellular trail camera is the one of the best trail cams you can buy.
- Crisp 16MP daytime photos
- Use the app to request HD videos and photos
- Brilliant 2.0″ LCD screen
- No Glow IR technology
- Fast .5 second trigger speed
- Integrated GPS tracking
- Multi-carrier capable
- Compatible with Verizon and AT&T cell networks
The Tactacam® Reveal X Pro Trail Camera captures crisp 16MP daytime photos, and you can use the app to request HD videos from the cam as needed. Brilliant 2.0″ LCD screen offers up to 16MP videos and photos. No Glow IR technology combines with the fast trigger speed to freeze the action, day or night, without spooking game. Integrated GPS tracking. This game camera is multi-carrier capable and compatible with Verizon or AT&T cellular networks.
Reveal X Pro Trail Camera Features & Functions
• Requires a Tactacam, SanDisk, or Lexar Class 10, U3 SD Card, 16GB-32GB• Requires 12 AA Batteries• No Glow IR Technology effectively eliminates all visible flash• Adjustable Night Illumination at 80+ft• Detect animals at 96+ft• Sub 1/2s Trigger Speeds• Exceptional detection in all weather• IP66 Waterproof Certified• Built-in LCD Screen• Built-in GPS• Request HD Photos From App (Additional data charges may apply)• Request Video From App (Additional data charges may apply)TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Trail Camera Review
• Hybrid Mode allowing more pictures to be taken and sent instantly• External Port for Solar Panel• One Year Warranty• In-house Customer Service• USA developed and supported App• Activate cameras only when you need them• Reveal X Pro operates on AT&T or Verizon Nationwide LTE/4G Networks (SIM card change required)• LED indicator showing signal strength and battery level• Uploads thumbnail images with HD image requests (Additional data charges may apply)• Month-to-Month Data plans• No Contracts/Activation fees• Easy to use mobile app with daily camera status reportsTACTACAM Reveal X PRO Trail Camera Review
TACTACAM Reveal X Gen 2.0 LTE Cellular Trail Camera
From Amazon $119 TACTACAM Reveal X Gen 2.0 LTE Cellular Trail Camera
Same Features As X Pro Except No LED Screen or GPSWifi To Your Phone Replaces the LED Screen To Aim Camera
AT&T and Verizon, HD Video, HD Photo, Low Glow IR LED Flash (TA-TC-XG2) for Hunting, Security, Surveillance Gen 2
- Sub 1/2s trigger speeds , Exceptional detection in all weather , Adjustable night illumination at 96+ft , Detects animals at 96+ft , IP66 waterproof certified , Low Glow IR Technology
- Activate cellular trail cameras only when you need them. Cell cam operates on AT&T or Verizon LTE/4G networks (SIM card change required). Month-to-month data plans. No contracts/activation fees.
- One year warranty. In-house customer service. USA developed and supported app. On-board Wi-Fi connects to app for simple set-up and live view option with instant image capture
- Tactacam Reveal cellular game cameras are the perfect solution for Hunting, Cellular Security Cameras, and anywhere else wireless surveillance is needed!
- 12 AA Batteries required. Pair with the Tactacam Reveal External Solar Panel for amazing battery life! Compatible with Reveal LiPo Lithium battery pack.
ALSO SEE SPYPOINT TRAIL CAMERAS
SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card – C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card
Available From AMAZON $11 Recommended SD Card For Reveal X or X Pro
TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Battery Pack
The Reveal X PRO takes video and photo at the same time. Yes, it will shorten battery life if you use this setting instead of photo only, but you get so much more information with a 10-15 second video than just a photo.
Lithium batteries are expensive, so I have ordered the available Lithium battery pack from AMAZON for $49. 12 Lithium batteries cost $38, so it’s a no-brainer to buy at least one battery pack per camera and a spare so you an have an extra one on the charger ready to go.
Available From Amazon TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Lithium Battery Pack
TACTACAM Reveal X PRO vs Reveal X Gen 2
What’s the difference between Tactacam X and Pro? The Tacticam Reveal XPro has a built in video screen, a GPS feature to help you locate your camera and NO GLOW IR for night photos.
What is the range of the reveal X Pro? NO GLOW IR technology makes the X-Pro has a 96 FOOT flash and detection range!
How often does Tactacam Reveal X Pro send pictures? Once a day, twice a day or as the photos are taken.
How long do batteries last in Tactacam Reveal X Pro? One of the best features of the Reveal XPro is battery life. Set of batteries last for about 3 months. You can also get lithium battery pack that lasts for months and is rechargeable for about same price as one set of lithium batteries.
Can you use Tactacam without a plan? Tactacam offers a free plan monthly for up to 100 photos per camera. A premium plan is available starting at just $15
TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Cellular Saves You Time & Money
Trail cameras have become increasingly popular among hunters in recent years, and for good reason. Here are some advantages of using trail cameras for hunting:
- Increased Efficiency: Trail cameras allow hunters to monitor and scout game more efficiently. By capturing images and video of game in their natural habitats, hunters can learn the movement patterns of animals, identify their preferred feeding areas, and determine the best times to hunt.
- Improved Success Rates: With the information gathered from trail cameras, hunters can increase their chances of success by choosing the best spots to set up their blinds or tree stands, or by adjusting their hunting strategies based on the behavior patterns of the animals they are targeting.
- Reduced Time and Effort: Traditional scouting methods often require a lot of time and effort, such as walking or driving through an area to observe game. By using trail cameras, hunters can save time and money by letting the cameras do the work for them.
- Non-Invasive: Trail cameras are non-invasive and do not disturb the natural environment or disrupt the behavior of animals, unlike other scouting methods that can cause animals to flee the area.
- Remote Monitoring: Many trail cameras offer remote monitoring capabilities, which allow hunters to check their cameras from their smartphone or computer, eliminating the need to physically visit the camera site and disturb the area.
Cellular Trail Cameras Advantage
Using a cellular trail camera for hunting can provide several advantages over a standard trail camera. Here are some advantages of using cellular trail camera for hunting:
- Real-time Monitoring: Cellular trail camera use a cellular network to send images and videos directly to the hunter’s smartphone or computer. This allows hunters to monitor the camera in real-time and receive immediate notifications when game is detected.
- More Efficient: Since hunters don’t have to physically visit the camera site to check for images, they can save time and effort, and avoid disturbing the game in the area.
- Enhanced Coverage: Cellular trail cameras can be placed in remote locations and still provide coverage, as long as there is cellular network coverage in the area. This makes it easier for hunters to monitor game in areas that are difficult to access.
- Improved Success Rates: With real-time monitoring, hunters can quickly adjust their hunting strategies based on the movement patterns of game in the area. This can increase their chances of success and reduce the amount of time spent waiting for game to appear.
- Increased Security: Cellular trail cameras are more secure than traditional trail cameras because they do not have to be physically retrieved to access the images. This reduces the risk of theft and damage to the camera.
TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Trail Camera Review Conclusion
Overall, using a trail cellular camera for hunting provides hunters with several advantages, including real-time monitoring, enhanced coverage, improved success rates, and increased security.
Cellular Trail Camera Term Definitions
Cellular Trail Camera: A type of trail camera that uses cellular network connectivity to transmit captured images or videos to a remote location, typically a mobile device or a cloud storage service.
SIM Card: A small card inserted into the cellular trail camera that stores information necessary for connecting to the cellular network. It contains a unique identification number (ICC-ID) and allows the camera to communicate with the cellular network provider.
Cellular Network: Trail cameras us the same networks as your cell phone to send fotos. Most cellular trail cameras use ATT or Verizon, but the Reveal XPro can use either.
Data Plan: A cellular service subscription that provides a specific amount of data usage for the cellular trail camera to transmit images or videos. Data plans vary in terms of data allowance, speed, and cost.
Camera Resolution: Refers to the number of pixels a cellular trail camera’s image sensor can capture. Higher resolutions generally result in clearer and more detailed images.
Trigger Speed: The time it takes for a cellular trail camera to capture an image or video after detecting motion or heat. A faster trigger speed is desirable for capturing fast-moving subjects.
Detection Range: The maximum distance at which a cellular trail camera can detect motion or heat. It determines the coverage area of the camera and is usually measured in feet or meters.
Flash Range: The maximum distance at which the camera’s built-in flash can effectively illuminate a subject in low-light conditions. A longer flash range is beneficial for capturing clear images at night.
SD Card: A memory card used in cellular trail cameras to store images or videos locally. It provides additional storage capacity and can be used as a backup if cellular transmission fails.
Image Transmission: The process by which a cellular trail camera sends captured images or videos to a remote location. It can be done through email, text message, dedicated mobile apps, or cloud-based storage services. TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Trail Camera Review.
Remote Control: The ability to adjust camera settings, view images, and control the cellular trail camera’s functions remotely using a mobile device or a web-based interface.
Motion Detection: The feature that enables a cellular trail camera to detect and capture images or videos when it detects motion within its detection range. It helps conserve battery life by only capturing when activity is present.
Time-Lapse Mode: A feature that allows a cellular trail camera to capture a series of images at predefined intervals, regardless of motion detection. It is useful for capturing long-term changes in a specific area.
Solar Panel: An optional accessory for cellular trail cameras that uses solar energy to charge the camera’s internal batteries. It helps extend battery life and reduces the need for manual battery replacement.
Cloud Storage: Online storage services that allow cellular trail camera users to store and access their captured images or videos remotely. It provides an additional backup and easy access to the media from any device with internet connectivity.
Blackout Technology: A feature in cellular trail cameras that prevents the camera’s LED flash from emitting a visible light when capturing images or videos at night. It helps to conceal the camera’s presence and avoid spooking wildlife.
GPS Functionality: The ability of a cellular trail camera to integrate GPS technology, allowing users to track the camera’s location. It provides valuable information for scouting and locating the camera.
Two-Way Communication: A feature that enables bidirectional communication between the user and the cellular trail camera. It allows users to send commands or requests to the camera remotely, such as adjusting settings or requesting an immediate image transmission.
Cloud-Based Management: A system that allows users to manage multiple cellular trail cameras remotely through a centralized web-based platform or mobile app. It provides convenience for monitoring and controlling multiple cameras from a single interface.
Real-Time Notifications: The capability of a cellular trail camera to send instant notifications to the user’s mobile device or email when motion is detected or when certain events occur, such as low battery or SD card full.
Advanced Image Processing: Technology that enhances the quality of captured images or videos by applying algorithms for noise reduction, image sharpening, and color correction. It results in clearer and more vibrant visuals.
Wireless Connectivity: The ability of a cellular trail camera to connect to other devices wirelessly, such as Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. It allows for easy setup, configuration, and image transfer between the camera and compatible devices.
Multi-Shot Mode: A feature that enables a cellular trail camera to capture multiple consecutive images in rapid succession when triggered by motion detection. It helps to capture a series of shots and provides more detailed information about the subject.
Time and Date Stamp: The inclusion of time and date information on captured images or videos by the cellular trail camera. It helps track activity patterns and provides valuable data for research or monitoring purposes.
Stealth Design: The physical design of a cellular trail camera that aims to blend with the environment and remain inconspicuous. It often includes camouflage patterns, compact size, and anti-reflection coatings to minimize the camera’s visibility.
External Antenna Port: A port on the cellular trail camera that allows users to connect an external antenna. It helps to improve cellular signal reception in areas with weak network coverage.
Encryption and Security: Security measures implemented in cellular trail cameras to protect transmitted data from unauthorized access or interception. This may include data encryption, secure authentication protocols, and password protection. TACTACAM Reveal X PRO Trail Camera Review.
Remote Firmware Updates: The ability to update the camera’s firmware remotely, ensuring that it stays up-to-date with the latest features, bug fixes, and security patches without requiring physical access to the camera.
MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service): A messaging service that allows a cellular trail camera to send captured images or videos as multimedia messages to designated phone numbers or email addresses. It provides an alternative transmission method for devices without internet connectivity.
Cellular Trail Camera Network: A network of multiple cellular trail cameras strategically placed in different locations, allowing users to monitor and manage a larger area for wildlife observation, research, or security purposes.
ALSO SEE SPYPOINT TRAIL CAMERAS
BOOST TRAIL CAM SIGNAL
Back To Home THE OLD DEER HUNTERS CAMP